Easy Potato & Leek Soup
4 tbsp butter
2 cloves crushed garlic
4 potatoes (1/2kg)
8 cups chicken stock
¼ tsp salt
½ tsp pepper
450mls milk (or soymilk)
- 1. Clean & chop the leeks.
- 2. Melt the butter in a pan and add the
- 3. leeks and garlic. Fry them over a low heat until the leeks are soft, about 10mins, stir frequently.
- 4. Peel the potatoes and chop them into cubes.
- 5. Add all the remaining ingredients to the pan, except the milk.
- 6. Bring the soup to a boil and then let simmer for 20minutes.
- 7. Just before serving, pour the milk into the soup and stir well. Serve.