|Telehealth consult (15 mins)||$25||$37|
|Telehealth consult (30 mins)||$45||$57|
|Telehealth consult (60 mins)||$85||$97|
|Initial Session (60 mins)||$105||$117|
|Standard Subsequent Sessions (45mins)||$90||$102|
|Brief Subsequent Session (30mins)||$70||$82|
|Laser Acupuncture Session (15mins)||$55||$67|
|Community/ Open Room Acupuncture (30 mins)||$40||NA|
|Acupuncture & Remedial Massage (60 mins)||$105||N/A|
|Cosmetic Acupuncture (60mins)||$145||$157|
|Children (12yrs old and under)||Associate||Principal|
|Initial Session (30 mins)||$63||$73|
|Subsequent Sessions (15mins)||$46||$60|
|Chinese Herbal Medicine||Associate||Principal|
|Initial Session (30 mins)||$70||$82|
|Subsequent Sessions (15mins)||$55||$67|
90 min $120
60 min $85
45 min $70
30 min $60
15 min $45
Concession 10% discount applies for Concession Card holders (Full-time students, pensioners, Health Care Card holders)
Discount courses of treatment available when you pay in advance.
HICAPS and Private Health Fund Rebates are available depending upon your health fund cover detailed below.
At Freedom Chinese Medicine we are always looking for ways to make things easier, so we have HICAPS: an electronic health fund rebate system.
This means that if you have extras cover with the participating health care funds we can now process your rebate directly through the clinic meaning you only have to pay the gap.
If you had basic extras cover with HBA and came in for a 1 hour massage you would only pay $46.00, or for a full Traditional Chinese medical treatment $64.00.
* All health care funds are different some pay substantially more some pay less. This is a standard rate from HBA.
As long as you have extra cover with your private health care fund and are with the participating funds you can claim.
If you have Private Health Cover plus Extras then you might be entitled to an instant, on-the-spot rebate. Choose a link below to visit your health care providers Extras page, and find out how much you can claim.
- Medibank Private (Percentage benefits shown)
- Bupa/HBA (Select your cover and download PDF)
- nib Health Funds (Percentage benefits shown)
- Australian Unity (Choose your cover and download PDF)
- Defence Health (Defence community example - Select your cover and download PDF)
- ahm (Select your cover and download PDF)
We apologise if a link to your health fund is not listed. Please check with your health insurer to find out more.
If you wish to claim through the clinic and only pay the gap please advise reception when making your appointment. So that the appropriate therapist who is registered with your particular health fund will be arranged for you.
Current Funds providing rebates for Acupuncture. Please check with your health fund provider for exact rebate amounts.
Participating health funds for remedial massage treatments. Please check with your health fund provider for exact rebate amounts.
Please note that Sue Wellwood's sessions aren't claimable on HICAPS, you can receive a rebate for her services if you're covered for Shiatsu only.
What if that is too expensive for me?
- We charge by the time spent, so the time spent can be minimised as much as possible at the discretion of the practitioner.
- Are you concession eligible?
- Do you have private health extras cover? We have HICAPS so only the gap is payable.
- Chinese herbs are very inexpensive so may be a good option; the practitioner will let you know if so.