These are the ULTIMATE Double Chocolate Protein Brownies!
Recipe by the amazing @anna_mcmanamey!
They look so decadent and are not only gluten free and sugar free but are full of protein! Remember though these are still just treats so don’t eat the whole batch at once!
2 scoops @giantsports Delicious chocolate protein powder (or Chocolate protein powder of choice)
119g/4.2 oz. dark cooking chocolate (at least 70%)
200g/7 oz. macadamia oil
340g/12 oz. @natvianaturalsweetener for baking
1sp vanilla extract
94g/3.3 oz. gluten free oat flour
1tsp gluten free baking powder
227g/8 oz. dark chocolate chips
1. Melt the cooking chocolate and oil in a saucepan on low heat. Once melted remove from heat and set aside to cool.
2. In a mixing bowl combine Natvia, vanilla and eggs.
3. Add in the chocolate mixture
4. Sift in the remaining dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
5. Fold in the 3/4 of the dark chocolate chips.
6. Spread the batter into a rectangular greased baking pan and top with remaining dark choc chips.
7. Bake in the oven at 180 degrees C for approx. 30-40 mins, or until the brownie batter starts to pull away at the edges.
8. Remove from oven and set aside to cool.
9. Sift a little Natvia icing mix over the top and enjoy!