There are many steps that we take to maintain a covid-safe practice:
- Frequent disinfecting and wipe down of treatment surfaces
- Thorough cleaning and disinfection of equipment and rooms
- Frequent cleaning of all high touch areas with high grade disinfectant, including reception surfaces, door handles, light switches and treatment areas
- Air purifiers with HEPA filters are in each treatment room and the reception area. These filter for all viruses, including COVID-19
- All our staff & practitioners are required to do a RAT before attending the clinic each shift
- Hand sanitiser provided upon entry into our reception area
- Disinfecting all used linen every day
- Using a top sheet of disposable linen, fresh for each patient
- Screening every patient before arrival for COVID exposure and symptoms. Symptomatic patients are required to have 2 negative RATs before attending clinic.
- Asking patients to use elbows/ feet/ paper towel for door handles/ taps etc
- Our patient forms are now all digital
- We have an easy contactless system for Telehealth sessions and prescription collection/postage.
- Social distancing in our waiting area
- Removal of all waiting room magazines & books
- All practitioners to wear masks
- All patients to wear masks
- Patient only contact on health fund & credit cards
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call us on (03) 9486 5966.