Please do not attend the clinic if you have any symptoms of COVID 19 disease eg. cough, fever, chills or shortness of breath. Telehealth consultations are now available with all of our practitioners.
You can also contact the COVID-19 Triage Hotline – 1800 020 080. Set up to help triage people with respiratory symptoms and those who are concerned about contact with a possible COVID-19 case.
Our Clinical and Infection Control Standards
We have increased our infection control standards. Some of these practices include:
- Frequent disinfecting and wipe down of treatment surfaces
- Thorough cleaning and disinfection of equipment and rooms
- Frequent cleaning of all high touch areas with high grade disinfectant, including reception surfaces, door handles, light switches and treatment areas.
- Requesting all patients to use the hand sanitiser provided upon entry into our reception areas
- Disinfecting all used linen every day
- Screening every patient before arrival for COVID exposure
- Asking patients to use elbows/ feet/ paper towel for door handles/ taps etc
- Social distancing in our waiting area
- Removal of all waiting room magazines & books
- Asking patients to wait in their cars until their booked appointment to avoid extra people in the waiting area
- Asking people to pay via PayPass
- All practitioners to wear masks & eye protection
- All patients to wear masks
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call us on (03) 9486 5966.