These conditions are: (click for links to quality research)
We are currently permitted to provide Telehealth only unless you qualify for critical care. That is, care;
* that avoids serious acute consequences or acute deterioration
* that avoids a potential hospital admission or emergency department presentation
* that prevents/delays the need for further specialist medical or surgical intervention
* that prevents an increase in care needs that would necessitate additional carer supports or change in accommodation needs
* that limits secondary complications post surgery
* where deferral would lead to long term adverse consequences
If you feel you qualify, please call (94865966) or email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to book. Contact us if need to discuss.
Massage is not permitted during lockdown unfortunately.