To give more people access to low cost Acupuncture AND keep our sessions hygienic & allow for physical distancing we’ve changed the Open Room/ Community Acupuncture schedule as follows:
- We’ve changed the schedule to allow 3 people max per hour and metres apart to adhere to social distancing requirements.
- The sessions now start 15 mins apart. That is, 1 person is booked at say 2pm and the next at 2.15, 2.30 and so on..
This change has changed the way you can book online slightly. Now you book via the appointments tab, not the group sessions tab. Scroll down the appointment types until you see Open Room Follow Up and select. Then choose your day/ time.
And we’re now offering sessions on Mondays nights with Heather. In addition to the Wednesday, Friday & Saturday sessions.
Click here to book
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
1 min Health Check Quiz
Click this link to complete the quiz: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/T6SBC99
Have a niggling health issue? Not sure how to tackle it? Nothing worked so far?
We understand. We see people in that boat every day. Some have tried everything and feel frustrated that they’re still not better.. So we’re used to helping people navigate this.
One of the best things about Chinese Medicine is that we can assess your basic state of health without fancy equipment or expensive tests. We can give you and idea of what is going on and what may help.
No BS. No “you need to come weekly for a year” spiel..
.. Just an educated assessment. And good advice.
Another great thing about Chinese Medicine is that if it’s going to work, it’ll work fast. 4-6 sessions at the most. And by work, we mean noticing a significant change in your symptoms. Your practitioner can elaborate on this once they’ve seen you.
So… let our practitioners assess your health the Traditional Chinese Medicine way. 15 minutes is all it takes for our skilled practitioners to get an overall picture of what your main health problems are. Put us to the test. No medical history required, just let us take your pulse & look at your tongue. Your practitioner can then amaze you with their accuracy and give you advice. Simple & inexpensive…
Only $17* Until 30th July 2019 only!
Click here to book (select Chinese Medicine then 15min assessment) or call us on 03 9486 5966
* Not available with any other offer or discount. For new patients only.
- Elaine Hickman t/as Freedom Chinese Medicine ABN 63250788042 (Freedom Chinese Medicine, we, us) is committed to protecting the information about you that we collect, store and use when you provide it to us on our website:https://freedomchinesemedicine.com/(Site).
- We manage your information in accordance with the requirements of the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) and the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
Personal information collection and use
- Freedom Chinese Medicine collects personally identifiable information about you, being:
- 4.1 your name and job title;
- 4.2 your contact information including email address;
- 4.3 demographic information including post code; and
- 4.4your payment details.
What we do with your personal information
- We collect, hold and use your personal information for the following reasons:
- 5.1 assist us in providing services to you;
- 5.2 contact you or respond to your queries;
- 5.3 tailor your experience of the Site and our communications to you;
- 5.4 to advertise our services and the Site;
- 5.5 for our internal administrative, marketing and planning requirements;
- 5.6 to compile and report statistics, with all the relevant personal and/or proprietary information de-identified prior to the completion of such statistics; and
- 5.7 for purposes that are expressly permitted under any agreement with you.
To whom will Freedom Chinese Medicine disclose my personal information?
- Your personal information will never be sold to any third party.
Site User Experience Tracking
- We may use tracking software to review and improve your experience of our Site.
- In particular, we may use Google Analytics Advertising products: Remarketing with Google Analytics and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. Google Analytics collects data about our site traffic via Google Advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers. Data collected via these Google products is not linked with any personally identifiable information you submit while on our Site. If you wish to opt out of the Google Analytics data collection, you may do so on Google’s Site at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
- We may use local storage objects (LSOs) such as HTML5 to store content information and preferences
Social media features
Protecting and maintaining personal information
- We will take all reasonable steps to protect the information we hold about you from unauthorised access, use and disclosure, however we cannot guarantee that our systems and stored data will be completely free from third party interception or are free from corruption.
- Some parts of the Site are not protected by any form of encryption to protect information you send from your computer to us over the internet. Further, no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. In light of this, we cannot ensure or warrant, and do not warrant, the security or privacy of your personal information, including payment and account details. You transmit this information at your own risk.
- If you use our Site to link to another site we encourage you to view their terms and conditions of use, privacy policies and security statements before disclosing any of your personal information on those sites.
Accessing personal information
- It is your responsibility to advise us of any changes to your personal information to ensure we can keep our records accurate and up to date. If you wish to access the information we hold about you, or make a request to have your details changed, please email us.
- If you don’t want us to use your personal information in a particular manner, or at all, let us know. We’ll do our best to observe it, subject to our obligations at law.
If you have concerns
- If you have any concerns about how we handle your personal information or require further information, please contact our Privacy Champion at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and Conditions
Welcome https://freedomchinesemedicine.com/ (our Site).
This Site gives you an opportunity to browse and purchase products and services offered by Elaine Hickman t/as Freedom Chinese Medicine and or The Freedom Fertility Program (Freedom Chinese Medicine, we, us).
These Terms and Conditions (Terms)govern your use of this Site, as well as Freedom Chinese Medicine’s products and services, and form a binding contractual agreement between you and us.
These Terms are important and you should ensure that you read them carefully and contact Freedom Chinese Medicine at email@example.com if you have any questions before purchasing our products or engaging our services.
These Terms constitute the entire and only agreement between you and us and supersedes all prior agreements, conduct, representations and understandings.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
- By accessing, downloading or using the products and services offered on our Site, whether or not you register as a member, you agree to be bound by these Terms, which you acknowledge that you have read and understood.
- We may change all or part of these Terms at any time. If we do, the new terms and conditions will be posted on this Site. Your continued use of the Site will constitute your acceptance of any changes. If you object to any changes to the Terms, your only remedy is to immediately discontinue your use of the products and/or services.
- All Freedom Chinese Medicine products and services are intended for general education and information purposes only. Nothing on this Site, or any of the content provided to you by us during our provision of the products and/ or services, purports to offer legal, medical, tax or other professional advice. Use caution and always seek professional advice before acting on any information that we provide.
- You acknowledge and agree that Freedom Chinese Medicine, its directors, principals, employees and representatives are not responsible for decisions that you may make nor losses that may arise out of any business or personal decision made by you at any time.
REGISTERING YOUR DETAILS
- Before you purchase our products and/or services online, you must register an account with us.
- You must provide accurate, complete and up-to-date registration information, as requested, and it is your responsibility to inform us of any changes to your registration information.
- We may at any time request a form of identification to verify your identity.
- If you are a registered user or member to this Site, you acknowledge and agree that:
- You are solely responsible for protection and confidentiality of any password or member identification that may be issued to or subscribed for by you from time to time (Password);
- You will not reveal (or cause to be revealed through any act or omission) your Password to any other person;
- You will immediately notify us if your Password is lost or becomes known to any other person;
- You are solely responsible for all access to and use of this site via your Password, whether such access or use is by you or any other person; and
- Any information you provide to us for posting or inclusion in our Freedom Chinese Medicine community, at any time, becomes our property.
- You must ensure the security and confidentiality of your registration details, including any username and/or Password. You must notify us immediately if they become aware of any unauthorised use of your registered details.
- Where a member service is for one user only, you will not let any other person use your Password or any registered user or member services.
- When using our products and/or services, you may be given access to Facebook groups, other online or in person forums (Freedom Fertility Program) or events in which you may post comments, photos, messages or other material (Your Content). When posting Your Content, you agree that you will not post or otherwise publish through this Site or our Freedom Fertility Program Community any of the following:
- Content that is unlawful, fraudulent, misleading, deceitful, threatening, abusive, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, harassing, threatening, abusive, offensive, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
- Content that harasses, degrades, intimidates or is hateful to an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age or disability.
- Information that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person’s consent.
- Information that constitutes promotion or advertisement for groups, events or activities organised through competing social clubs, activity sites and internet platforms, except as otherwise expressly permitted by us.
- Any information or content that impersonates any person or entity.
- Any material, non-public information about companies without authorisation to do so.
- Any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities or other unsolicited commercial communication (except as otherwise expressly permitted by us).
- By posting or otherwise publishing Your Content on our Site or Freedom Fertility Community, you:
- Grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, licence to use, reproduce, edit and exploit Your Content in any form and for any purpose;
- Warrant that you have the right to grant the above licences;
- Warrant that Your Content does not breach these Terms; and
- Consent to any act or omission which would otherwise constitute an infringement of your moral rights, and if you add any content in which any third party has moral rights, you must also ensure that the third party also consents in the same manner.
- We reserve the right (but have no obligation) to:
- Review, modify, reformat, reject or remove Your Content that, in our opinion, violates these Terms or otherwise has the potential to harm, endanger or violate the rights of any person; and
- Monitor use of the Site, and store or disclose any information that we collect, including in order to investigate compliance with the Terms or for the purposes of any police investigation or governmental request.
CODE OF CONDUCT
- Our Site and Freedom Fertility Community is a space for learning and is a pitch-free, solicitation-free and sales-free environment.
- Whilst using this Site and/or our Freedom Fertility Community, we ask that you not:
- Contact anyone who has asked not to be contacted.
- Collect personal data about other users for commercial or unlawful purposes.
- Infringe other user’s privacy rights.
- Violate the intellectual property of others.
- Post anything that contains software viruses, worms or any other harmful code.
- Use manual or automated software, devices, script robots, other means or processes to access our Site or any related data or information.
- We respect your confidential and proprietary information, ideas, plans and trade secrets (collectively, Confidential Information) and by using our products and/or services, you agree to respect the same rights of the other Freedom Chinese Medicine product and/or services participants (Participants) and representatives of Elaine Hickman.
- You agree:
- That any confidential information shared by Participants or any of our representatives is confidential and proprietary and belongs solely and exclusively to the Participant who discloses it or to us.
- Not to disclose such information to any other person or use it in any manner other than in discussion with Participants during training sessions.
- That all materials and information provided to you by us are our confidential and proprietary information and intellectual property, belong solely and exclusively to us, and may only be used by you as authorised by us.
- That if you violate, or threaten to violate, any of your agreements contained in this paragraph we will be entitled to, among other things, injunctive relief to prohibit such violations.
- While you are free to discuss your personal results from our services, you must keep the experience and statements, oral or written, of the Participants in the strictest of confidence.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADE MARK NOTICES
- All material on this Site, in our Freedom Fertility Program Community or otherwise delivered by us by us including (but not limited to) course content, text, graphics, information architecture and coding (Our Content), is subject to copyright. While you may browse or print Our Content for non-commercial, personal or internal business use, you must obtain our prior written permission if you’d like to use, copy or reproduce it. Modification of Our Content for any other purpose is a violation of our copyright and other proprietary rights, and is strictly prohibited.
- You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by using the Site or Our Content.
- The trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on our Site are the registered or unregistered trademarks of Freedom Chinese Medicine. The trademarks whether registered or unregistered, may not be used in connection with any product or service that does not belong to Elaine Hickman, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion with customers, or in any manner that disparages Elaine Hickman.
- Nothing contained on this Site or in our Freedom Fertility Program should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any trade mark without our express written permission.
- You agree that damages may be an inadequate remedy to a breach of these Terms and acknowledge that Elaine Hickman will be entitled to seek injunctive relief if such steps are necessary to prevent violations of its intellectual property rights.
RIGHT TO TERMINATE
- We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Site, Freedom Fertility Program or our products and/or services generally if you breach these terms, as determined by us in our sole discretion.
- Refunds are not provided for our products and/or services that have been rendered by us, including where you have been given access to Our Content or our Freedom Chinese Medicine Community, whether accessed by you or not, unless we are in breach of the Australian Competition and Consumer Act 2010.
- The cost, cancellation and refund, if any, details of our products and services are set out below:
|Product or Service||Recommended Retail Price (in AUD dollars)*||Duration||Cancellation||Refund|
|Freedom Fertility Program||$99 per month||Month to month||Any time, by you or us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org||n/a|
- Some of our payments are operated through an online and automated billing system (Online Payment). Where your payments are made via Online Payment:
- You agree to ensure sufficient funds are available in your nominated account to meet any account withdrawals made by us on their scheduled due dates.
- If payment is defaulted or not received, you authorise us to debit any outstanding funds from your nominated account without need for notification at a future date.
- Where another agent or enterprise is debiting funds pursuant to an arrangement entered into with us, you also affirm the same rights and undertakings explained in these Terms to them.
- We reserve the right to suspend or terminate any product or service, at our discretion, if payment is defaulted.
- We reserve the right to on-sell or otherwise authorise a debt-collection or other authorised agency to collect any amount not paid by you.
- We reserve the right to inform credit watch monitoring services of ongoing defaults trends or payment-avoiding strategies employed where we deem it is appropriate.
- We endeavour to work with clients who have financial difficulties to ensure actions such as those listed above do not happen. If you are having difficulties or require a payment plan, please contact us.
- In circumstances where we invoice you for payment, payment is due and payable by the payment date noted on the invoice. Failure to make payment by the payment date may lead to suspension of use of our product and/or services.
- From time to time, Freedom Chinese Medicine may offer members the opportunity to purchase additional products and services at a discounted rate. To be eligible for this discount, you must be an active member in good standing at the time of purchase.
- The disclaimers, liability limitations and indemnities within these Terms do not exclude rights that by law may not be excluded. Such rights include, but are not limited to, those rights under Australian Consumer Laws.
- We do not make any express or implied representation or warranty about, or shall be liable, in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss, damages or reliance in connection with any of our Site, Freedom Fertility Program or Our Content.
- In no event will we be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, or the cost of procurement of substitute products or services arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, unauthorised use, performance or non-performance of or reliance upon this Site, Freedom Fertility Program or Our Content.
- These limitations and terms include (but are not restricted to) loss or damage you might suffer as a result of:
- Reliance on the completeness, accuracy, suitability or currency of information, products or services irrespective of any verifying measures taken by us (including third party material and advertisements).
- Failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, failure to correct defects, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or harmful component, loss of data, communication line failure, unlawful third party conduct, or theft, destruction, alteration or unauthorised access to records.
- Accessing websites or servers maintained by other organisations through links on our Site, Freedom Fertility Program Community or products or services. Links are provided for convenience only. We do not endorse linked websites nor their products and services and you access them at your own risk.
- The use of credit card or other financial information, failure to complete (or delay in completing) any transaction, or other loss or damage arising from any transaction made or attempted on our Site.
- You indemnify us from all actions, suits, claims, demands, liabilities, costs, expenses, loss and damage (including legal fees on a full indemnity basis) incurred or suffered by you or us as a direct or indirect consequence of using or attempting to use our information, products, services or any breach by you or your agents of these Terms. We are not responsible for, and expressly disclaim all liability to the fullest extent permitted by law, for damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to, or reliance on any information contained within our Site, Freedom Fertility Program or through use of our products or services.
- Should a dispute arise between us, we strongly encourages you to contact Freedom Chinese Medicine at email@example.com to seek a resolution. Any reasonable requests will be considered and Elaine Hickman will attempt to resolve the dispute through alternative dispute resolution procedures, such as mediation or arbitration, as alternatives to litigation.
- These Terms shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of Victoria. You consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Victoria to determine any matter or dispute which arises between us.
- We welcome enquiries or feedback on our Site. Unless specifically stated by you, we shall treat any information you provide us with, as non-proprietary and non-confidential.
- If you have questions or comments regarding this Site, or Freedom Chinese Medicine products or services, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trading Name: Elaine Hickman t/as Freedom Chinese Medicine and or The Freedom Fertility Program
Telephone Number: 61 03 9486 5966