A Naturopath is a qualified health professional who takes a holistic approach to your health and wellbeing.
There is no one size fits all answer to health and wellness as each of us is an individual with different requirements.
A Naturopath will work with you to develop a treatment plan specific to your needs and lifestyle so that it is both manageable and obtainable.
WHAT A NATUROPATH CAN HELP YOU WITH:
- Immune health – recurrent coughs and colds
- Acute and chronic infections or disease
- Seasonal respiratory problems – hay fever and allergies
- Fatigue and lack of energy and insomnia
- Emotional issues – anxiety, stress, depression or general mood issues
- Reproductive health – from puberty through to menopause and beyond
- Hormonal Imbalances and Irregularities, Thyroid Issues
- Auto immune conditions such as SLE and Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Skin issues – eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, acne, rosacea
- Weight loss or gain, detoxification and elimination support, eating disorders and addiction
- Digestive disorders & symptoms – IBS, Crohn’s disease, Celiac disease, Diverticulitis etc.
- Preventative therapies to lower the risk and onset of chronic illness later in life
- General Health and well-being support
Andrea Mallett BHSc NAT (Naturopathy) has a special interest in good nutrition and the use of food as medicine in aiding the healing process. She understands the issues involved in maintaining good health while trying to manage a busy family/work life. She will work with you to develop a treatment plan that fits in with your lifestyle so that it is manageable and achievable.
Andrea looks forward to assisting you on your journey to health and wellness and is available on Tuesdays & Thursdays at Freedom Chinese Medicine. Call us on (03) 9486 5966 to book.